your spanish shop
Supporting appealmobile on his world travels

Tuesday 13 January 2015

2015 Project


This years project is unique.
I hope to travel all of Europe and visit all my social network friends for the benefit of the Project I work for

www.projectmala.org.uk

If you wish me to call in on you for a beer or coffee let me know your location and  phone number

+447870730991

Due to injuries and other commitments, during 2015, I will be looking to visit every facebook friend of mine in Europe on my 1955 Triumph 500cc side valve. As you know I ride for charity so everyone I visit will need to donate £10 to my charity Project Mala. If you can't meet me then I expect you to double it and if I can't get to you I will donate £20 to the cause. Let me know if you are available this year for a visit and a beer. I also do not look for assistance in this as regards accommodation or expenses, as I will be self funding and living in my own unique way. All money raised will go the project. I look forward to seeing you in 2015

No comments: